Zambales Mokume Diamond Band (1/4 ct. tw.)
The Zambales Mokume Wedding Band is a compelling ring that speaks to the heart, has a 0.20 carat round shaped ethically mined diamond. A mixture of yellow and white gold with palladium and silver offers up a simply elegant design in 6 mm.
- Mokume Gane
- 6 mm wide
- 0.20 ct. tw. round diamond
- SI1 Clarity, G Color, Very good cut
What is Mokume Gane?
Mokume gane is an ancient metalworking technique in which layers of precious metal are alloyed together with heat and pressure then twisted, carved and forged to create beautiful organic patterns.
The techniques used to create the lovely mokume gane patterns on display in this piece were first developed several hundred years ago in Japan. Their primary purpose was to create decorative handles and sheaths for samurai swords, but they’ve since been adapted for use in fine jewelry as well. It takes many years and a great deal of experience to master these techniques, and as you can see from this piece, our skilled artisans have perfected them.
Have more questions?
You will receive your jewelry within 3 weeks of ordering. If you need your jewelry sooner or by a certain date We will do our best to accommodate you, please let us know during checkout or Email us at email@example.com.
- The manufacturing of some jewelry is of an intricate nature that cannot be rushed.
- Bashford Engraving on product in photographs is for copyright purposes only.
- We offer a complimentary engraving of your choice.
- SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY