Mont Blanc Mokume Diamond Band (2/5 ct. tw.)
Masculine and classy, this Mont Blanc Mokume Diamond Band has a 0.40 carat princess shaped ethically mined diamond. It features a center mokume inlay blend of beautiful metals creating a luxurious hand crafted ring. Meticulously hand crafted to produce a truly unique band. This band is 8mm wide, has a comfort fit style and has an organic pattern.
- Mokume Gane
- 8 mm wide
- 0.40 Carat Princess cut diamond
- SI1 clarity, F color, Very goo cut
What is Mokume Gane?
Mokume gane is an ancient metalworking technique in which layers of precious metal are alloyed together with heat and pressure then twisted, carved and forged to create beautiful organic patterns.
The techniques used to create the lovely mokume gane patterns on display in this piece were first developed several hundred years ago in Japan. Their primary purpose was to create decorative handles and sheaths for samurai swords, but they’ve since been adapted for use in fine jewelry as well. It takes many years and a great deal of experience to master these techniques, and as you can see from this piece, our skilled artisans have perfected them.
Have more questions?
- This engagement ring can accommodate all diamond shapes and sizes, available by special order.
You will receive your jewelry within 3 weeks of ordering. If you need your jewelry sooner or by a certain date We will do our best to accommodate you, please let us know during check ut or Email us at email@example.com.
- The manufacturing of some jewelry is of an intricate nature that cannot be rushed.
- Bashford Engraving on product in photographs is for copyright purposes only.
- We offer a complimentary engraving of your choice.
- SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY