Catalina Diamond Ring
This spectacular Catalina Diamond Ring is a unique blend of intertwined design alongside pave set round diamonds. It showcases a dazzling 0.70 asscher shaped CanadaMark™ Conflict free diamond with G color, SI1 clarity, and ideal cut diamond set in double claw prongs.
- 0.70 Carat Asscher center diamond
- G Color, SI1 Clarity, Very good cut
- 3.5 mm band width
- Double claw prongs
- 0.15 Ctw. side diamonds
Comes with a:
- CanadaMark™ Card
- GIA Certificate
Why CanadaMark™ Diamonds?
Canadamark diamonds are fully traceable and responsibly mined in Canada’s Northwest Territories, with respect for the sustainability of the natural environment and northern people. Employees in the industry are paid fair wages. Canadian diamonds are the only diamonds in the world monitored from the mine throughout the manufacturing process with a unique diamond identification number (DIN).
Have more questions?
- This engagement ring can accommodate all diamond shapes and sizes, available by special order.
- You will receive your jewelry within 3 weeks of ordering.
If you need your jewelry sooner or by a certain date We will do our best to accommodate you, please let us know during checkout or Email us at email@example.com.
- The manufacturing of some jewelry is of an intricate nature that cannot be rushed.
- Bashford Engraving on product in photographs is for copyright purposes only.
- We offer a complimentary engraving of your choice.
- SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY