Shipping & Returns
All orders qualify for FREE FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL insured shipping safely, securely and to your door. No added costs and free returns.
At Bashford Jewelry, we are dedicated to delivering exquisite fine jewelry and quality craftsmanship. We stand behind our products and delivering a risk-free purchase shopping experience and customer satisfaction.
If you are unhappy with your purchase or it was not what you had ordered, we offer a 10-day full exchange or refund policy to keep our customers satisfied.
- Special orders, custom designs, or modified jewelry
- Ring Builder® or pre-designed jewelry that has been resized
- Items that have been engraved, resized, or otherwise altered
- Jewelry showing signs of alteration by a jeweler other than Bashford
- Items showing obvious signs of wear
- Damaged items that are not as a result of manufacturing defects
- Items that have been previously exchanged
- Items bought on sale
- Changes to orders currently in progress will void the return and exchange, and complimentary resize policies.
- For orders shipped outside the USA, we cannot offer free returns or free ring resizing due to possible taxes being imposed. If you are outside these areas, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss arrangements for your returns.
Once the item has been received, inspected to ensure that it meets the requirements for a refundable item, and verified that a refund is due, the refund will be made via the original method of payment. We will either release the credit card authorization or refund the wire transfer.
Bashford Jewelry is not responsible for any currency conversion differences or transaction costs for the processing of your refunds.
- Contact us at email@example.com before you ship any jewelry to us so that we can arrange a shipping label. We will email the return label to you for you to print and affix to your return shipment.
- The item(s) must be returned in its original packaging and include all the original boxes, certifications, appraisals and any other documentation that came with it. (For ring re-sizing you do not return the certifications and appraisals).
- The item(s) must be packed safely and securely by double-boxing. Put the ring/jewelry in the original ring/jewelry box. Place the original ring/jewelry box inside the FedEx Overnight box with padding, Then place this small FedEx box inside a medium UPS Overnight box and seal it.
- The prepaid FedEx label should be affixed to the outside of the medium UPS box and the box dropped off at any FedEx location.
- Ensure that you get a FedEx receipt as confirmation that your item has been shipped to us. This receipt will act as your proof of insurance.
Once a returned item passes our quality inspection and is fully processed for a refund, it typically takes 7-10 business days for the credit to reflect on your account. This time frame begins once we send you an email confirming we have received your package and it is returned to our inventory.
- This free ring sizing does not include engraved rings which carry a resize fee.
- Resizing of rings and eternity necklaces are subject to a price update based on the price of the new ring or necklace size.
- Ring resizing beyond the first complimentary resize will be charged.
- The use of a third party to resize your ring or other jewelry will void the warranty with Bashford Jewelry.
If your jewelry is repaired or maintained by any other jeweler than Bashford, we will not be able to maintain the warranty on your jewelry.
After the first year, we offer a discounted care and maintenance rate for our customers.
The warranty is voided if someone other than a Bashford jeweler performs any form of repairs, cleaning, or care to the jewelry.
We encourage you to purchase insurance to cover theft, loss, or damage of your jewelry.
Have further questions?
If you have any additional questions regarding our return policy, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help.