Sakura Halo Diamond Ring
This truly exceptional ring is named after the spring cherry blossom, a scintillating display of hope and romance. It features a romantic scalloped flower design in a four-prong setting and accented by round diamonds in a shared prong setting. This Signature Sakura Halo Diamond Ring has a 0.75 carat round shaped CanadaMark™ Conflict-free diamond with G color, SI1 clarity, and ideal cut diamond.
- 0.75 Carat Round center diamond
- G Color, SI1 Clarity, Ideal cut
- 2.0 mm band width
- 0.40 Ctw. side diamonds
- Four prongs
Comes with a:
- CanadaMark™ Card
- GIA Certificate
Why CanadaMark™ Diamonds?
Canadamark diamonds are fully traceable and responsibly mined in Canada’s Northwest Territories, with respect for the sustainability of the natural environment and northern people. Employees in the industry are paid fair wages. Canadian diamonds are the only diamonds in the world monitored from the mine throughout the manufacturing process with a unique diamond identification number (DIN).
Have more questions?
- This engagement ring can accommodate all diamond shapes and sizes, available by special order.
- You will receive your jewelry within 3 weeks of ordering.
- If you need your jewelry sooner or by a certain date We will do our best to accommodate you, please let us know during checkout or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The manufacturing of some jewelry is of an intricate nature that cannot be rushed.
- Bashford Engraving on product in photographs is for copyright purposes only.
- We offer a complimentary engraving of your choice.
- SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY