East West Solitaire Diamond Ring
This modern take on a classic engagement ring features an east/west solitaire four prong setting, this delicate solitaire ring is set with a 0.75 carat round shaped CanadaMark™ Conflict free diamond with G color, SI1 clarity, and Very good cut diamond with pavé-set diamond accents on either side of the center diamond.
- 0.75 Carat Round center diamond
- G Color, SI1 Clarity, Very good cut
- 2.0 mm band width
- Claw prongs
Comes with a:
- CanadaMark™ Card
- GIA Certificate
Why CanadaMark™ Diamonds?
Canadamark diamonds are fully traceable and responsibly mined in Canada’s Northwest Territories, with respect for the sustainability of the natural environment and northern people. Employees in the industry are paid fair wages. Canadian diamonds are the only diamonds in the world monitored from the mine throughout the manufacturing process with a unique diamond identification number (DIN).
Have more questions?
- This engagement ring can accommodate all diamond shapes and sizes, available by special order.
- You will receive your jewelry within 3 weeks of ordering.
- If you need your jewelry sooner or by a certain date We will do our best to accommodate you, please let us know during checkout or Email us at email@example.com.
- The manufacturing of some jewelry is of an intricate nature that cannot be rushed.
- Bashford Engraving on product in photographs is for copyright purposes only.
- We offer a complimentary engraving of your choice.
- SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY